Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Merry Christmas!


So you would think that quickly uploading a picture to Shutterfly, and paying them to address my envelopes for me would mean I would have these in the mail already and hanging on people's refrigerators. Nope...neither is completed. I don't even completely have them ordered yet (they are in the shutterfly shopping cart as I type....I just wanted to feel like I accomplished something so I posted it to my blogworld...hoping that someone somewhere will appreciate my lack of time now that I have a baby on the move :)

From my house to yours....Merry Christmas! May your heart be so richly blessed today and in the year to come!


3 comments:

  1. I ordered mine late last night so you are not alone! I did get an email today though that said they were shipped so they won't be too late! Love the picture. Have a great Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just sent mine out today with the RmCards/VetPressOnline... You'd think I'd find time to do it sooner since I WORK for the company!

    Anyway - Merry, Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete