Wednesday, March 30, 2011

To my baby...

To my dear sweet baby,
I sit hear right now wondering when you will make your debut. My heart says I am ready. Our home feels ready. Your daddy is soooo ready (you should see how excited he is about you. Yesterday he came home grinning from ear to ear with a book her purchased at a book fair for you). I guess you just aren't physically ready yet. Waiting for you is so hard! Someday you will understand whether you are a boy or a girl...when your own husband or wife is going through the process...how exciting this time of waiting can be! God's working on my heart to prepare me, and perhaps even more than you or I have control of our readiness...God knows it best. He already knows you. He made you! He knows your personality. He knows already about the tears you may someday cry. He's already shaping my heart to be your mamma, and I hope and pray that I will be all that and more to you. That God will give me enough strength to love you in abundance. That you will never feel unwelcome as a member of our family and always know that you belong. Truth is I am already a mom. I have been since the beginning of July 2010...the moment you were created you were mine and I have loved you so much ever since! Now I am about to meet you and experience a different part of that love! I couldn't be more ecstatic and my heart is just overwhelmed. I pray for God's timing to see your sweet face and hold you in my arms and kiss the tip of your nose. I know God is about to show me a love I have never known and I am so greatful for it!
I seem to have become more at peace with waiting in the last 24 hours. Maybe that means you are coming soon, or maybe I will still have to wait. Who knows! Regardless, come soon Baby Bareither! We can't wait to introduce you to the world!
Love Always,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment