Monday, March 5, 2012

So back at the end of May I think it was, I posted my weight loss goals postpartum. Today I was finally motivated to take some new pictures of me at mypre pregnancy weight...and I think maybe minus a # or 2. I didn't retake measurements, but I was really surprised at the difference and how much my hard work has paid off. Look at your own discretion....its me with a bare belly, not showing anything that beach goers haven't already seen, but I'm sure some people would be against me showing my bare belly. I am so happy I took pictures. I was so reluctant to take them initially. So full of raw emotion about my new body. I still am learning, but today as I look at these I realize how hard I've worked. How loved I am with or without the few extra pounds, the beauty that came from my stretched out belly with its faint stretch marks from my Abbie girl...thank you God for the work you are doing in me. For the healing you are continuing to bring me for how you made my body to be. For the eating disorder that I did once struggle with to get from almost 198# in high school, to 165ish, and then God bringing me out of my eating issues to losing 10 more #s in a healthy way pre-pregnancy weight of about 157#, and now bringing me down to the 156-157ish (maybe a little less now??) that my pictures today show. Congratulations self! You deserve it!
2 months post partum:


11 months post partum:

2 months post partum

11 months post partum

2 months post partum

11 months post partum

2 comments: