Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The "R" family Wedding


So here it is. My first wedding shoot. It's funny how looking back at these I do really feel like it was a good job for my first one, and at the same time I know how much my work has improved since then. I guess practice really does make perfect. Allow me to let you in on a little secret. Most times when I get home from a photo session, I want to look at the pictures right away. This is really a bad idea honestly but I do it anyway. Why is it a bad idea? Because I critique myself to death and am so hard on myself when I look through them. Most times I walk away from them saying....man I suck, or I just couldn't get the lighting right, blah blah blah. I do much better if I mentally give myself a break after the session and go look at them later on.
Anyway, without further ado, I present to you, Mr and Mrs. "R":









No comments:

Post a Comment