Monday, November 21, 2011

The "R" Family



So you know how a few days ago I mentioned I would be sharing some of my photography hobby with you, well allow me to introduce to you:

The "R" family
Family...err couple. Oddly enough the photos I took of my friends the "E" family were viewed by the "R" couple, and thus I was asked. "Have you ever considered shooting a wedding?" Umm no. Well I didn't say that out loud, but in my mind I said HA! No! I didn't even own a digital SLR. The pictures I had taken of the E's were just taken by a nice digital point and shoot. Instead of saying no, I considered the opportunity. She wouldn't have approached me (she meaning bride, meaning....all brides want their day to go perfectly....) if she didn't like my work right? So I set to work making a photography contract and deciding on a price. Shooting a wedding is no easy task. There is a lot involved not to mention hours of editing. Once all was said and done, I had booked my first wedding photography contract. Included in my wedding package for the couple was their engagement photos. These were still taken with a point and shoot, but for Christmas that year (before their wedding) my hubby bought me one of my loves...my Canon Digital SLR...Love. It. and someday when I have more money I will hopefully have an insanely nice one, but for now, I like what I have and I purchased a new lens for it last year that I love even more!

Let me share with you a few from our day:












No comments:

Post a Comment