Thursday, June 10, 2010

I heart her :)




I took this photo of my niece Elise a few weeks ago on Mother's Day and had a little fun playing with it...I think I'm gonna print it off and give one to my sister in honor Elise's baptismal birthday. Dave and I are her godparents and I know that's important to my sister. Though my beliefs aren't quite what I grew up with in the Lutheran church we do agree on this...that we vowed to help Brian and Katrina raise Elise up trying always to teach her to put God first...and so that is what we will do. It is very much so like our baby dedications in the non denominational church...so all rules and politics set aside...we were honored to be asked such a thing...I love this little girl as one of my own!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your comment on my blog. It really helps to know that we're not the only ones this happens to. I hope you'll come back and visit me! And keep writing no matter who reads. I wrote on my blog for a long time before anyone knew about it ;)

    ReplyDelete