Friday, April 12, 2013

Welcome New Friends!!!

If you are visiting from the moms group I just spoke at on Friday...welcome!  I am so glad you are here.  I invite you to follow Full Heart Full  Home on facebook so you can follow all of my latest updates!

My heart here is and always will be a work in progress as God keeps fine tuning it to become what He is calling it to be.

I pray you will find comfort here.  Comfort to be real.  To know I will do my best to be real with you.  That you would come alongside me and so many others as we do this journey of life together and grow together to become more like Him in all areas of our lives: as women, as wives, as mothers, but most importantly as daughters of our King.

From the Bottom of My Heart....Welcome!


Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment