Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Fall Fashion Post


If you didn't catch my first ever fashion post check out this post.  Mostly I just want you to know my heart on fashion and clothes and material things.  That you would be inspired to make something out of what you already have (or try to buy frugally), to not envy, but to be so very grateful and creative with what God has already blessed you with!

Today I present to you one of my favorite fall comfort go to outfits (and Abbie wanted to be in the picture too...that's what I get for taking the picture of myself on my day off, and using the toy shelf as my tripod :) 
Cardi-  Mudd from Kohl's
Plaid button down- ?  I'm gonna guess Kohls
Belt- Vanity
Brown tank (under shirt)- Pac Sun (It's so old I am kind of ashamed :)
Skinny jeans- Walmart
Brown Boots- Gordmans
Necklace- It's a teething necklace I made myself :)  Maybe a post on those someday!
Bracelets and Earrings- Icing by Claire's


Cost:  $0....at least this year.  I think I've owned all of this 
stuff for at least 2 years (or close to on most of it)

Also, super awesome bonus....I kind of am learning to like my skinny jeans without boots.  I used to hate it, but now I am realizing that it doesn't really look bad like I imagined it did so I could easily wear them with flats or barefoot around the house, instead of wearing them with boots all the time.

It fits my fashion criteria:  cute, comfy, functional....I might throw some other descriptive words in there someday but for now those sound good!


Do you have a favorite fall accessory or article of clothing?  I'd love to hear what it is!

Also, on Wednesday's I link up with Courtney at Women Living Well.  Check out her site!  She's got a beautiful heart and a side bonus...is a fellow She Speaks sister!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Bridget!
    Thanks for stopping by The Alabaster Jar! It's so nice to 'meet' you! Yes, I do have a heart for marriage!! I want all marriage to reflect the love of our Father; when they do, marriage is glorious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post! It's very nice to read this info from someone that actually knows what they are talking about.
    http://www.apparelnbags.com/sport-tek/index.htm

    ReplyDelete