Saturday, December 29, 2012

Morning friends!  I can't even begin to express how excited I am about the news I am sharing with you today!  Last summer after coming home from the She Speaks Conference, I had tried to start researching more options for how I could get myself home more hours for week to be more of a work at home mom than a work away from home mom.  In the process I inquired to my friend Theresa who also attended She Speaks about some freelancing questions.  She is a wealth of knowledge and has done freelancing for years!  Ultimately as I prayed about it more I knew freelancing on non scriptural topics wasn't for me.

After much prayer I knew God had set the verses in Titus 2 on my heart for a reason and as I continue to pray about what that means in writing, speaking, and life coaching, I continue to try to trust Him as He stretches and molds me to look more like Him.  I am so glad you each are along for the journey friends!  I know He wants the very same for you.  To set aside your failures, trust Him that He will give you confidence in your fears, and follow after His heart to look more like Him so you too can live a life on purpose.  I'm a work in progress friends, so glad you decided to join me!

And now without further ado, my news....Theresa has chosen to share me on her business feature for the International Christian Mompreneur Network.  You can check out the article here !!

So blessed to even be considered!  Thank you Theresa for your help encouraging moms everywhere!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment